Sign in to follow this  
Joker

Ban Appeal [General Information, Rules, and FAQs]

If you have been banned from the server for whatever reason(s), and whether or not it was a fair ban, you must read and follow all these rules and information before making a ban appeal.

Rules

1. You must make a ban appeal right on the day of your ban. Taking longer time to make a ban appeal (more than 24 hours) might result in its denial.

For Offline bans, you must make a ban appeal within 3 days (72 hours) from the time you were offline banned.

2. You must post the screenshot of your ban (taken right after the moment of ban/of the same gameplay session) in the ban appeal. [Example of such screenshot.]

If, for whatever reasons, you take a screenshot after restarting the game/rejoining the server, this act will count as suspicious against you and might result in reduced chances of you getting unbanned.

3. You must cooperate with the admins no matter if the ban was fair or not. Which means that if an admin needs to check your game folders via TeamViewer, or require you to run the Cheat Inspector, you must do so.

Keep in mind that we are just doing our duty as we are supposed to and for that, if literally anything is required, you must cooperate with us.

4. You are not allowed to argue, flame, disrespect, provoke, or insult the staff members in the ban appeal. Doing so will definitely result in a straight permanent ban no matter what.

5. You are not allowed to evade your ban (creating another account to join/play in the server while your original/old account is still banned).

6. You are not allowed to make another ban appeal if your last ban appeal was denied for any kind of valid reason. Doing so multiple times will result in you getting permanently blocked from the website.

7. Your ban appeal will be denied if you don't respond/reply (if required) on your ban appeal within 36 hours.

8. No kind of excuses are acceptable under any circumstance.

Do not make any excuses like "it was my brother/sister/girlfriend/dad/etc. who used the cheats", "I was playing at the Internet café", "My account was hacked", "It wasn't me", "I had no access to the PC to make the ban appeal", "I was lagging", etc. as we do not believe in any of them.

Important Notes

Admitting
Admitting is the best thing you can do. If you did use any kind of hack or cheat, admit it. In most cases, we give a second chance (assuming if it was your first time ban).
However, lying or denying the facts will make the things just worse and might result in getting permanently banned from the server.

Keep in mind that we keep track of all the logs and history of the players in the server.

Proofs / Evidences
Administrators are obliged to keep the proofs against the banned player for ONLY 1 day (24 hours) from the time of the ban.
After this period expires, the responsible admin will not be held responsible for the proofs anymore (
assuming the proofs were deleted).

However, for Offline bans, admins are obliged to keep the proofs against the banned player for ONLY 3 days (72 hours).

Temporary Ban
If you were banned temporarily, do not make any ban appeal before your temporary ban period expires in order to get unbanned faster, otherwise it will result in a permanent ban.

Ban Evasion
Avoid evading your ban as it's the worst thing you can do while you are banned. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.

Furthermore on this point; if you have an active ban appeal (no matter if the ban was fair or not as well as it doesn't matter what the ban reason was) and you still evade your ban, it will result in a straight permanent ban.

Ban Periods
There are several cases on the ban periods as mentioned below (assuming the ban was fair):

First time ban (if the player admits with a ban appeal submitted) = 1 month (Standard)

However, it depends on the violation of rule/case. For example, if it was a minor rule violation, the player might receive a more shorter ban period (for example, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, etc.). In some cases, the player is instantly unbanned.

First time ban (if the player doesn't admit with a ban appeal submitted) = 3 months (Standard)

Note that it doesn't mean the player will automatically get unbanned after 3 months, he will still need to make another ban appeal after this period and must admit, otherwise the player will remain permanently banned.

Second time ban (regardless of anything) = Permanent

Note that if the banned player doesn't make any ban appeal after his ban, he will remain permanently banned.

• No Exception
All the rules are strict and applied to all the players; whether it be an admin, VIP, clan member, or a normal player.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q: I'm banned from the server. How do I make a ban appeal?
A: Follow the instructions on this thread to make a ban appeal.

Q: But I was unfairly banned.
A: Whether or not if it was fair ban, you still need to make a ban appeal in order to get unbanned.

Q: But it was my brother/sister/girlfriend/dad/etc. who used the cheats.
A: As mentioned above in the rules, we do not believe in such kind of excuses. However, if you have some kind of clear and solid proofs of that, we might consider giving you a second chance.

Q: I needed more than 1 day (24 hours) to make the ban appeal. What now?
A: There must not be any kind of excuse for that as making a ban appeal is not a hard process and it doesn't take much time either, therefore, we are not going to accept any excuse regarding this.

However, if you still make one (after 1 day), depending on the situation/case, we will still decide whether or not you are going to stay permanently banned.

Q: Will I get a second chance if I did evade my (original/first) ban?
A: As per rules, no.

Q: If I make a ban appeal and admit that I used the cheats, will I get unbanned?
A: As mentioned above, admitting is the best thing you can do. If you do admit without much argument, we might give you a second chance.

Q: Will I get another chance if I was banned permanently?
A: As per rules, no.

Instructions on how to make a ban appeal can be found here in this thread.

Ban Appeal Managers

Barney ([GPB]Barney[nL] ) : Director of Ban Appeals

Silent ([GPB]Silent ) : Deputy Director of Ban Appeals

Approved by the Server Manager, Joker.

Last Updated: 25th May, 2019