Sign in to follow this  
Santiago.

[ACCEPTED] Santiago's re app [BR] Clan

What is your IG (In game name): Santiago[CE]

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]D0c[nL]

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss): [BR]S3rgiO, [BR]Joker[nL], [BR]D0ritoS, [BR]Fatalize, [BR]Likeb

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]D0c[nL], [BR]Thypon, [BR]S3rgiO

How old are you: I 15 years old

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? 1 Year

How long have you been playing LS-SW? 11 Months

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I want join BR clan becuse this clan i like it, and i like it this tag [BR]  and also i like it the color gray. and this is great family this is the reason becuse i want to join.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : Mmm… becuse i think  i’m very active, mature, i respect the other players and help the players that are starting.

How did you find our server? : : I finded this server on youtube by the videos of D0c and Mr Fr0G

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : Dont Spam in a public chat, Dont play with HACKS, No insults the other players & be Mature.

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : james.globalcompany (My Skype)

Where are you from? : El Salvador

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I report ur UCP and i take screenshot with their name

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 3 -5 Hours

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Yes, I start in this new gamemode in 4 months ago i think

Complete The Sentences Below : ok

(1) BR is the _Gray__ colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete _The__ assignment.

(3) My friends names _Are__ Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I am _Playing__ in LS-SW for _11__ Months.

Which languages can you speak?: Spanish & Basic english

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : No

Post a screenshot of your game stats : https://imgur.com/a/lwisl

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Ok

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? : Yes

(1) Photoshop-_5_/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps)-_8_/10

By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

Rate Yourself :

--WEAPONS--

SMG:-_8_ /10

Desert Eagle:-_7_ /10

Combat shotgun:-_8_ /10

Shotgun:-_7_ /10

M4-_8_/10

Sniper:-_7.5_ /10

--SKILLS--

C Bug :-_6.5_/10

--ENGLISH—

Reading-_6_/10

Writing -_3_/10

Talking-_3_/10

^_^  ^^

55 minutes ago, Santiago_H. said:

I want join BR clan becuse this clan i like it, and i like it this tag [BR]  and also i like it the color gray. and this is great family this is the reason becuse i want to join.

Best explanation i ever seen.

I guess you improved your skills, don't you? send me a duel request when you see me in game.

You have improved your abilities considerably, you are gentle and mature, I see in you a great desire to be in BR, even if in the past your request was denied, you did not give up entering BR and did not seek any other clan. +1 gl :P

49 minutes ago, D0ritoS said:

Ha mejorado sus habilidades considerablemente, es amable y maduro, veo en usted un gran deseo de estar en BR, incluso si en el pasado su solicitud fue denegada, no se dio por vencido al entrar en BR y no buscó ningún otro clan. +1 gl :P

Thanks D0ritoS <3 ^^

6 minutes ago, Thypon. said:

+1

Thanks Thypon ^^

6 hours ago, D0c said:

Seems promising duel me ig.

Sure!

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Reliable, gentle, mature, you deserve to join the Clan. You have also improved your skills.
+1 :D

Thanks Dude <3