Sign in to follow this  
Souken.

[ACCEPTED] A [BR] Application

What is your IG (In game name): [DIE]Souken.

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge 

Who is BR's GodFather? Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : d0c_

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss):, k8, Doritos, Thypon, Joker, Aquali

Name at Least 3 Server admins: DanialAfridi, K4i$er, Dogistyle

How old are you: 17

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? Since 2014/15 

How long have you been playing LS-SW? I started playin in lssw a year ago if I am not wrong.

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : To be honest, I wanted to get back to samp but there was nobody to play with, so I decided to join a clan and as I saw that you guys are active and friendly I thought I wanna be a part of your closed group.I really thought about it and today I played with some BR members and it was fun.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : You should accept me because I could be a good teammate and a good contribution to the clan overall.I am also very skilled, I always get better and better without much time dedicated to practice so the clan and I could grow stronger together.

How did you find our server? :I don't really remember, I think I was scrolling through samp's server list

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : 

-Respect other players

-Don't cheat

-Act mature

-Do not discriminate

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Discord: popemobile.#6640

Where are you from? : Bulgaria

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: report him and quit?

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : it's summer so as long as there are around 50 ppl on, I will most probably be willing to play but since the player count is low till like afternoon when it's full with hackers and I go outside at night I dont have much time to play. 

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : For at least 3 years.

Complete The Sentences Below :

(1) BR is the _gray__ colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete _the__ assignment.

(3) My friends names _are__ Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I am _playing__ in LS-SW for _10__ Months/Years.  NOTE: I think you might want to change the tense of the sentence here since it's almost uncommon to see Present Continuous + "for some time" the correct tense should be "I have been playing in lssw for 10 months now" but I think you already know it :D

Which languages can you speak?: Bulgarian, English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : nope

Post a screenshot of your game stats https://imgur.com/a/4JTOvQr

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? yes

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop-_5_/10
(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps)-_5_/10

By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

Rate Yourself :

--WEAPONS--

SMG:-_5_ /10
Desert Eagle:-_8_ /10
Combat shotgun:-_6_ /10
Shotgun:-_7_ /10
M4-_5_/10
Sniper:-_7_ /10

--SKILLS--

C Bug :-_9_/10

--ENGLISH—
Reading-_9.5_/10
Writing -_9.5_/10
Talking-_9.5_/10

NOTE: I won't be home for the following 10 days but I might join from time to time to chat from my laptop.I just wanted to apply now so the application proceeds faster.Thanks for your attention!

6 hours ago, Bapsu said:

What time are u online? Havent seen u many times lately.

On 7/27/2018 at 4:03 PM, [DIE]Souken. said:

NOTE: I won't be home for the following 10 days but I might join from time to time to chat from my laptop.I just wanted to apply now so the application proceeds faster.Thanks for your attention!

I am on a holiday and the internet is shitty, so is my laptop and even if I join I have no mouse so I can't DM.And yet, I joined a few times just to chat, I could do that again if I see you online.