netowww

[ACCEPTED] netowww app

What is your IG (In game name): netowww

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Descontrol

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss): [BR]PunisheR, [BR]Joker, [BR]kzSo, [BR]Briana and [BR]D0c

Name at Least 3 Server admins : [BR]Joker, [GPB]Viking and Trey[ToX]

How old are you : 21

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? Since 2011

How long have you been playing LS-SW? Since 2016

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : The main reason i want to join BR is because i like playing samp and i find this family very interesting, i've been playing with some members for a bit and i liked them, i noticed they are respectful and skilled, and i think that's where i fit in. I've been playing this game alone for a while and it would be awesome to have friends to play with for a change

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I should be accepted because i'm a good player, a good teammate, i can share and receive knowledge about the game, i wish to improve and improving together with other skilled players is even better, i've been thinking about applying for some time now and recently a member told me to apply, and that was the final trigger :D

How did you find our server? : i first saw it on a youtube video

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules :

1 - Be respectful to everyone

2 - Be a nice person, don't judge anyone regardless their skin colour, religion or gender

3 - DON'T CHEAT!

4 - Keep an eye on non BR members using the clan tag

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : discord: netow#2070

Where are you from? : Brazil

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: i will gather evidence (record or take screenshots) and send it to the admins

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 2~3 hours, i work all day and play in my free time, when i get home from work

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : yes, since 2012

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete the assignment.

(3) My friends names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been playing in LS-SW for 2 Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : Yes, for aimbotting but i've proved myself innocent

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/fTdMnay

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/Pu7N7nd

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Absolutely

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - 5/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - 8/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 8 /10
Desert Eagle: 10 /10
Combat shotgun: 7 /10
Shotgun: 9 /10
M4: 8 /10
Sniper: 9 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: 10 /10

ENGLISH
Reading:  10/10