Sign in to follow this  
SpaceOG

[ACCEPTED] SpaceOG App

What is your IG (In game name): SpaceOG/Space[ToX]

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Descontrol

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss):[BR]Joker[nL] , [BR]Bora_, [BR]Aqual, [BR]Laurakky, [BR]Bapsu

Name at Least 3 Server admins :Trey[ToX], [GPB]Kai$eR, [BR]Joker[nL]

How old are you: 19

What is Your Gender? [Male, Female]?Male

How long have you been playing samp? 2011-2014 then I left and came back in 2016 and I been playing since.

How long have you been playing LS-SW? about a year or so

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least]: seems like a very clean active clan that would probably fit me in many ways, as in evolving with the clan and learning new things that I probably didn't know and make the clan stronger than ever. I find some BR members intriguing and want to learn things from them and what not.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least]: I'm a decent player to play with, and I also want to enjoy killing people with teammates who are skilled as well.

How did you find our server? : Friend

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules :

-Don't discriminate

-No Cheating

-look out for people who are pretending to be BR 

-Be deferential

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Discord: Adrian / SpaceOG#8231

Where are you from? : USA, Illinois

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: probably report them or record them and report them on UCP

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day]: eh I would say 2-3 hours a day since I'm busy with work

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : for a while now I'm not sure for how long

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete the assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I been playing in LS-SW for 1 Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Spanish and English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : Nope 

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/a/BbXPNOM

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/a/OC9nnZ0

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Yes i agree

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - 3.5/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - 8.5/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: - 4/10
Desert Eagle: - 7.5/10
Combat shotgun: - 5/10
Shotgun: - 6/10
M4: - 5.5/10
Sniper: - 6.5/10

SKILLS
C Bug: - 7.5/10

ENGLISH
Reading: - 9.9/10
Writing: - 9.5/10
Talking: - 9.7/10

I have to mention something regarding this guy.

If I'm not wrong, the friend who invited him to this server was me.

so 1st- you forgot to mention your other acc's name which is noobita[oS]

2nd- you mom insulted me via pm ingame a few days ago.Sadly I didn't ss that because I had no idea you would applyBR. Anyways, may some high level admin check the logs if they want.I didn't report either because I didn't care.So this guy here spams me via pm "fuck your mother" or sth like that and a few days later pms me on discord he'll leave [ToX]. That's where the "cool guy" shows up.Starts asking me to play and shit like that, later tells me he'll apply BR and asks me for +1 : https://imgur.com/a/BgC9pcj

He also said he would apply for GPB but their requirements are too high so he applied for BR LOL : 

sa-mp-017.png?width=360&height=270sa-mp-018.png?width=360&height=270

"(him)I'll apply BR

(me)- haha

(him)I was gonna apply GPB but they ask for too much"

sa-mp-019.png?width=360&height=270

Also, I know him since like 2015/16 when we played in Partyserver.He joined [DIE] and then left a week or two later for no reason.When we asked him why did he leave, he did not answer.So a few days later I went in-game and saw he was in [oS].Clan hopping?Yep. He does the same now, left ToX 2-3 days ago and applied for BR. Then he'll leave BR when he "meets the requirements" and join GPB.This guy can't be trusted.I really wish I could, but I can't.He also used to lie and talk shit to create space between people, has done it with me as well.The one day he'll flame you, the next he will asslick you. I dont know if you want to have a clanmate who might backstab you anytime, but it's all up to you.

1st I have a about 4 acc on Lssw why would I include all of them if I only play on 2

2nd those insults were jokes didn't think you would take them up the ass but ok plus it was before you joined BR if im not mistaken 

3rd his mixing my words when I said GBP Standards are to high. I didn't say it to make it a reason to join BR 

4th I never clan hopped he was just butt hurt cause I left a clan that was dead and that was never active I wouldn't even call them clans to be honest they were groups that people made so if the server shuts down they can stick together. I was invited to join oS 2 weeks after I had left his clan cause who wants to be in a clan that's dead and no members are hardly active? Ever since then his always called me a clan hopper for leaving his dead clan that doesn't exist anymore. Was I suppose to know I was gonna get invited to a clan after leaving his?

5th his talking about me flaming and all these insult that were made as a joke but he doesn't realize that he does it as well his a hypocrite you can even ask ToX members how he would Flame and discriminate them for not knowing English thru discord  

6th weren't you banned on Paryserver for flaming you forgot to add that on your app :) forum and In-Game 

7th me telling you to give me a +1 was a joke as well. didn't think you would use every word against me lol 

I could go on but there's no reason to. Well anyways thanks for taking the time to make this long paragraph :)

Yeah, I was permabanned on partyserver for saying "Redshirt must suck a dick" on 24/11 (my bday) when I was kinda drunk LMAO. And yet why should that matter? Also, would be thankful if you didn't just talk some shit you can't prove, go on ToX's discord and make a picture of me flaming.The only offense they've taken from me is that of me making fun of their English. I don't see anything wrong since they all + you went on me and started flaming me when I said in their general chat that Trey[ToX] was cheating ( he was getting kicked for hax and was killing people with minigun, later on he said his acc was hacked. )And since then you can check their chat to see that every sentence of theirs contains offensive words.As regards me, I only wanted to troll them by making them look stupid because of their poor English (They are American so it's their mother tongue, and I am not) and by their toxicity towards me for no reason.Anyone can check their discord: https://discord.gg/kAsVHa5 (some of my accounts were banned so you can't see the whole discussion but you can check how mad they went) I didn't want to go that deep but since you brought it up.. Anyways, gl with your application. You only made it worse now that you said some bullshit LOL.

why did it matter when you said that i left DIE to join oS when it happened year ago? Hypocrite! why does it matter cause in the app they ask you if you ever been banned xD you can ask the server leaders about Souken they'll tell you alot about him and his flames xD http://forum.partyserver.us/index.php. Exactly they can't see the whole conversation you can ask the ToX members as well! :)  you must care a lot that I applied to BR xD and some of the comments on discord were made against someone else who kept shutting down the server so don't get mistaken {forgot the guy's name} and honestly it wasn't even to suck up to you lol i was just trying to fix the problem as one of your rules talks about it "Before making an application you need to know what you are doing. You are joining a clan. If you have a problem with a certain BR member, settle it before making an app. You will be working as a team with all BR members." But apparently, you wanna keep being a child and not fix it you wanna come on my app and just shit on it xD

Souken your always doing this xD everytime I do something you always try to shut it down keep it up tho the hatred you have for me keeps me happy

:)

I don't even care what you two did in the past, and less if it happened on other community, so don't go off-topic. 

Space, members will keep one eye on you, so be careful about what you do or say while your Application is still on 'Pending'. 

Space, I've been watching you for some time, your cbug skills are good, but I'm not sure if I should trust your behavior, I think you should improve a little in that aspect yet, pending for now.

I may be inactive in the following week  due to me having to leave to Mexico(personal problems). There's a 50% chance I will. I also wanted to know if it would effect my app? 

On 8/24/2018 at 2:10 AM, SpaceOG said:

To be honest Descontrol none of your teammates have seen me on as I'm getting on late (my time zone is CST)

yea that's true, it seems we rarely play during the same hours

skill wise I think you'd fit in but I really don't know you, so I'll give my vote some time later. Pending 

Hey,

I been trying to play and stay active in the server(keep in mind i work mostly every morning) so you guys can observe me. I see most of you sometimes. I'm not here to rush anything but is there a reason why it's taking so long? 

As I said before my time is CST and the only time I see you guys online is in the mornings.