Sign in to follow this  
[BR]Ale_.

[ACCEPTED] [BR]Apply of ALEJANDRODD.[CE]

What is your IG (In game name):ALEJANDRODD.[CE]
What is the definition of "BR"? :Black Revenger
Who is BR's GodFather? :Faqahat
Who is BR's Boss? :Descontrol
Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss):[BR]Thypon,[BR]D0ritos,[BR]Bapsu,[BR}Joker[nL] and [BR]k8[nL]
Name at Least 3 Server admins :[BR]D0ritos , [BR]Thypon and [BR]Joker[nL]
How old are you : at the moment 16
What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]?Male
How long have you been playing samp?6 yearl
How long have you been playing LS-SW? I'm going to meet the 3 years playing LSSW
Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : because I would like to enter, because I like the BR label, and because I see that it is a very abilid clan, and since now there are many BR it is a pleasure to know since when I applied, it was very difficult to be accepted, but in itself the Clan is my favorite band on the server, being inside of it I would be very proud to use the BR tag
Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : Well I would like to have the opportunity to become a member of the Br, I am abilidoso, and I am very polite because it is one of the rules to enter, and I have no problems with anyone, I know that my stats of the ratio is low but I tried to upload it and I achieved it, I know it's not the best but little by little I'm improving in that
How did you find our server? : he found it through a cousin that's how all this started
Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules :
1.    do not spam in public chat. neither in PM
2.    not insult, every player deserves respect no matter race or region 
3.    do not use traps to have an advantage over ther players
4.    and the main thing of all being mature enough to apply to BR
Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Discord ALEJANDRODD#4200
Where are you from? : Of Guatemala
What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: if there are no online admins I would take video to the cheater and then I would go to UCP to report it
What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 4-5 hours per day
Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : if I use it, 4 and a half years ago or so
Complete the sentences below :
(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.
(2) Danny didn't complete the assignment.
(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.
(4) I have been old in LS-SW for 2/1 Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Spanish and English (basic, what it is compreible)
Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : I have not been expelled
Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): 
Phttps://imgur.com/a/Y6IlELr

ost a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : 
Yhttps://imgur.com/a/6JYHgfX

ou must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Of course

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :
(1) Photoshop: 2/10
(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): 5.5/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR: agree

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 7/10
Desert Eagle: 8/10
Combat shotgun: 8/10
Shotgun: 8/10
M4: 8/10
Sniper: 7/10
SKILLS
C Bug: 7/10

ENGLISH
Reading: 7.5/10
Writing: 6.5/10
Talking: 4/10

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Black Revenge* And what's that [CE] shit

+ Haven't seen you ig more than 2-3 times, perhaps different time zones but also, your English isn't on understandable level I guess? Need to duel you as well.

Pending for now.

1 hour ago, [BR]Souken. said:

+ No te he visto ig más de 2 o 3 veces, tal vez en diferentes zonas horarias, pero también, ¿tu nivel de inglés no es comprensible, supongo? Necesito enfrentarte también.

Pendiente por ahora.

I've been very active since I have a better PC. I imagine that the times you enter is because of the schedule.
My English is basic and it is understandable and written but you do not answer.
but if so, thanks for your vote

8 hours ago, SpaceOG said:

Desde que finalicé mi prueba, puedo votar ahora y porque esta aplicación parece estar arrastrando un poco.

¡+1 parece amigable, parece saber cómo trabajar en equipo!

Thanks for you vote bro :):D