Sign in to follow this  
Mr.FroG

[ACCEPTED] BELARUSIANRETARD APP

Grabbed popcorn: Yes

What is your IG (In game name): FroG.

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : Descontrol

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss): D0c كس habibi, Joker, Bapsu,Halifax,Dorit0,Briana

Name at Least 3 Server admins : kszo,kaiser,surfzor,bora

How old are you : smth between 14 and 46 i don't remember

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? ALPHA male

How long have you been playing samp? arround 8 years i guess

How long have you been playing LS-SW? since november 2k11 i guess

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] :I'll tell u a story...(sori 4 dat) Well after i joined ls-sw back 1 month ago i realized that it changed a lot as far as there was a lot of new players arround GPB and BR and also much more admins what moreover guaranteed me safety from hackers. So few more days after i met more friends around main clans and not only and found out that it's quite more peacefull place than a/d (cuz tbh a/d gone such a cancer for me that i cannot play a single round without fighting any tryhard and i don't wanna play it anymore,tbh it's completely dead+as K4L(our a/d clan) closed in 2k16 i stood clanless and played without any team). So as i played here alone i started feeling that i maybe should be in team here and the choice stood hard cuz both BR and GPB these days got good loyal and polite members and admins who do their job quite well, and also both clans got old people i knew from 2k14 when i left the server. And answering why BR: well i feel like BR is gonna be bit more challenging in case of joining in and also got more familiar members and afterall BR is the first main clan on this server and in my opinion should always be. Also i've been in BR for 2+ years and GPB arround half a year so if to compare i feel more like home in BR. 

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] :I'm veri sikil bleyr,i can c-boob... jk. I'm an old player and gained some experience in this game for all these years, I know a lot of usefull bugs and know different fightstyles (mostly knew them from a/d). I'm doing well with all weapon sets and i'm good at recognizing cheaters. I can record my gameplay and edit some footages (tho i  kinda gave up on it cuz i'm playing for fun but i still record hackers when i see them). I'm cool and sometimes funi boi.Also lately i'm not doing less than 5-7 killspree tho my ratio is quite lower(bugs and cheaters at their best...) But ratio is not a thing to me as far i'll die as much as needed to take proofs of some virgin ass + who cares?.

How did you find our server? : An old former member and irl friend [BR]Slava_Chernous aka [BR]Dark_Avenger invited me here back in 2k11 that's how it began (no clue where he is now,been a damn long time)

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : 1. DOn't use haklator or any mods that give u advantages over the other players 2.Respecc wamen and other players 3.Don't drive like an idiot and don't ram people  4.be mature&behave or /cry with anims

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : FroG#3535 discord

Where are you from? : Potato Country aka Belarus

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: first i'll find any admin online in discord and ask if he can come and ban the cheater,if not i'll record that ass and post it in UCP tho my upload speed succ

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : can play up to 6-7 hours when my day is free

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : since 2k13 but my current mouse and kb are not gaming ones so i'm using doubleshot cbug. It doesn't require to rape ur mouse and waste bullets that much: 

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the gey colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been raping fagits in LS-SW for many Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Russian,English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : was banned back in 2k14 by Marwan(ex co-leader of GPB) for making some joke which somehow hurt his feelings

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): 2 lazy to come ig right now so...

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/a/Konr9Pb sorry for being a dirty cheater,now u know why they keep yelling "FROG HACK"

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? /yes

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: 2/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): 7/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 8 /10
Desert Eagle: 7 /10
Combat shotgun: 8 /10
Shotgun: 9 /10
M4: 9 /10
Sniper: 8 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: 7 /10

ENGLISH
Reading: 7 /10
Writing: 6 /10
Talking: 7 /10

And pls guys don't show any indulgence towards me in my app,I wanna make it maximally fair. Thanks!