Rami.

[ACCEPTED] Rami´s 2nd GPB apply.

Mention your current in-game nick: Mr.Rami
Mention your AKAs (alternate accounts) if you have any in the server: 
Post the screenshots of your in-game stats (use /stats command) + your (complete) User Control Panel (UCP) profile page: 
 https://imgur.com/a/9L1qYAv

Mention your country: colombia
Mention your gender: male
Mention your age: 19
Mention your native language: spanish
Apart from the native language, do you understand/speak any other language(s) as well? If so, mention here all: english

Mention your daily activity (playtime per day) in the server: night, 4 hours or more

Do you use C-Bug? yes

Rate yourself (from a scale of 0 to 10) on the following: 

C-Bug (if you answered yes above): 6/10 

Deagle: 6/10
Shotgun: 9/10
Combat Shotgun: 8/10
M4 / AK-47: 8/10
SMG: 6/10
Sniper: 8/10

Mention only one weapon at which you are really good at (you will receive a rank/role regarding that weapon if you get accepted in our clan): sniper

What's your best or longest spree (kill streak) in the server (if available, post a screenshot of that)? : 104 KS

Speaking: 7/10
Reading: 9/10
Writing: 9/10

Mention the GPB's full form: [G]len [P]ark loods
Mention the GPB's color: some variation of red? idont really know what exact color is that
Mention the total number of current GPB members (including leaders, elders, normal members, but excluding trial members): 29
Mention the total number of current GPB leaders (including co-leaders): 30
Mention the in-game nick of GPB's leader: [GPB]athena
Mention the in-game nick of at least any five GPB members you are familiar with: [GPB]Barney, [GPB]ChaPu, [GPB]Deadpool[CE], [GPB]Silent ,[GPB]bompton
Explain in a few words about the following ranks of the clan:

1. Duel Tester: the guy/s that duel applicant/ trial ppl for test skills
2. Recruiter: the guy/s that search for new ppl for be gpb
3. Getaway Driver: the guy who drive armmoured car when capture turfs / killing
4. Deagler: ulta fast cbug litefoot profesional player !!

• Do you completely understand and agree to all of the Server, Forums, and the clan rules? : yes

• If any (GPB) clan member wants to duel with you in-game, you must agree to do so. Do you agree?: yes 

• Apart from dueling with a (GPB) clan member, you must (officially) duel with one of the Duel Testers, either [GPB]Barney[nL] or [GPB]K4i$eR to be accepted into the clan. Do you agree?: yes

• If you are caught violating any of the Server, Forums, or clan rules during or even after the trial period, you might be kicked from the clan (with or without notice). Do you agree? yes

• You must remain active in the server on a periodic basis. Being inactive for a very long time without any notice (more than 2 weeks) might result in a direct kick from the clan. Do you agree? yes

• You must give your vote/opinion on every GPB clan application on the Forums or else you might receive a warning/kick from the clan. Do you agree? yes

• You must have a clean history in the server (that is, no kind of valid/fair bans, System/Strict warnings, strict actions taken against you, violation of any kind of server or Forums rule, etc.) to be accepted into the clan. Do you agree? yes

Have you ever been banned before here? If so, explain about it here (whether the ban was fair or not, the reason, responsible Admin's in-game nick, when it happened, and link to the ban appeal or its appeal ID): no

If you are accepted into the clan, what would you like your name to be (with the clan tag; GPB)? [GPB]Mr.Rami 

Do you have any contact info (Skype, WhatsApp, Discord, etc.)? If so, mention one here (or if you want to keep it private, let us know that and we will ask you in a PM): discord (Rami#3386),  whatsapp too.

Why do you want to join our clan OR why should we accept you in the clan? Explain in a few sentences. : im active, i have good skill/score , and i have alot of gpb friends here, gpb is a good crew in my opinion.

Anything else you want to share with us?: now i dont have tags, please dogistyle, i didnt saw you in game for decades, so forget the past and dont judge me in a negative way..... and the other people (few) that ''dont trust me'' and dont said it directly to me, please lets talk about it, dont hide, i know that was people that i dont usually saw in game.

On 3.11.2018 at 7:31 AM, Rami. said:

please dogistyle, i didnt saw you in game for decades, so forget the past and dont judge me in a negative way

I guess how the other members forgot my past i cant forget this tho ;p

Pending m8 GL

On 3/11/2018 at 11:19 AM, DeadPooL[CE] said:

+1 mate

Good Luck^^

On 3/11/2018 at 0:27 PM, MateoB said:

+1 Broo!!.

On 3/11/2018 at 1:37 PM, Rockit said:

+1

On 3/11/2018 at 2:52 PM, surfz0r said:

+1

14 hours ago, A.AlQaeda said:

++1 GL!

Thank you very much friends.

i wanna ask for a favor....pbarney or blacky dont close my application on pending....just think it before and close it with denied or accepted please.

Thank you very much

Accepted

Welcome to Glen Park Bloods! 
Remember to follow the rules, your trial period ends on 
27/11/2018 
Your account will be transferred to [GPB]Mr.Rami

Note: We will be very careful about you, so we don't have any problem.

pQ7tKFE.png