Kenny

[BR]Halifax retirement

Hello everyone and administration team of Los Santos Street Wars!

It has been great 5 years for me in this community as its member/staff member/clan member and I am proud of it that I achieve those things. Yeah, I have done some stupid mistakes throughout the years, which let me down in other eyes which was silly. But I didnt give up and tried my best to prove that ''those mistakes'' only made me better and much better as person/player/and even admin. I would like to thank Marwan and Joker for giving me ''high admin knowledge'' which made me as I was an admin today. Also big thanks to Faqahat for giving me despite of the chances for me to play here despite the fact I would have been banned already due to it. We also had funny moments, which I hope you wont forget it and keep it as memory. Also I would like to thank to many others for great, funny, and good times in this server. After all it should be boring, without trolling and having an fun in the server. 

So in behalf of that, unfortunately, in real life has forced me to ''put away'' gaming for some unknown time. Have to deal with some in real issues, focus more on studies.

Once I will have time, I will surely check out forum and visit this community since its the community where I belong to.

At last, I am expecting this community to grow and grow and grow in the possible future!

Best regards,

[BR]Halifax.

What a sad news, you have been a great administrator and player here. Obviously, i learned many things from you and a good part of life is also saying "see you soon" to friends.
(We will never forget that you violated BR's turtle.) XD
I hope to see you back soon

[GPB]EmmetT aka DeadPooL

Well, i don't know you very much since i'm not old player on LS-SW. I just can say as a "top appealer" (xD) that u was doing a great job as Director of Ban Appeals and in administration in general. You gave me a good lesson when i broke the rules here and still keep it in my mind.

This is a big loss for the server. Hope you can back someday :D

Damn, I'm sad with the news, I wish all luck in this world for you Core, I arrived in this community I tried to mirror myself in great players of this community, D0c, you, joker, barney among others .. I will miss you whenever you can Join us, stay with God brother.

Damn,oh no...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev34UhCcs-Q 

But if seriously tho it's a bad day for ls-sw cuz this server lost another active responsible high level admin, especially BR lost 2 good and fair admins for these 2 months...

But samp is just a game and it's nothing if front of the real life that you've chosen to carry on. And you did a right choice my dude! I won't say goodbye cuz i hope we all will

see you coming time by time but take care with studies and wish u best of luck there! 

Nooooooooo Core D': Dont leave us, we need you.

You are definitely one of the most mature and polite players i had the pleasure to met in this community, and it's so sad to see you leaving it. Maybe we didn't share many good moments together, but it was always good to have you near.

Hope you can solve those irl issues, and i wish you the best of luck in your life.

Don't forget to visit us whenever possible.

I know we didn't come off on a great start, however during my stay here I noticed that you were one heck of a great administrator.

Wish you all the best of luck in your personal life/studies!

Omg........ I don't know what to say as this is sad to see you leaving. :(

It's been a pleasure to play with you, be friends with you and we had a lot of good moments tho.

Good luck with your studies and with everything what you are doing or you want to do.

Visit us whenever you can and stay in contact. ;)

Dude wtf.. no, man. You are one of those people I trust the most. The server needs you dude. If there is no way to convince you about staying: I'm grateful for all your hours you spent to serve this server, there have been only a few people like you, who where so commited about taking care of the server, and you got my deepest respect for that. In addition to that you are an amazing friend, who I always could rely on, and I can't think about you leaving LSSW dude.. Love you man

LSSW won't be the same with you missing. I hope there is a way you could stay, and if not, I wish you the best luck for the future.

What the actual fuck?

As someone who have seen your best and worse, I could definitly say your best outweights your worst, and I am glad you were given a chance to rejoin the community. Its a shame you have to leave, this community won't be the same without you.

Core, thank you for being patient during all those years in STAFF, it's true this is just a game, but it was here that people like you spent so many hours of their lives doing something for other people and oftentimes not being recognized! The server is definitely losing a lot today.

Peace, love and prosperity, breda!

Thank you all of you for wishes, lets see how it goes with those things, but like I said real life issues is in the first place, and they need to be handled -cant precise the time when they will be handled since I need to focus more on studies to sort the grades. But lets see, lets see.

Damn what the heck...you've been here always from my perspective and now you're gone, at least for now. I want to thank you for all the good time, advice and stories you gave me (aand VIP! :D). I'm sure we owe you a lot, but what can we do? You're just such an awesome person, man! This community is losing a lot with you!

I hope we can meet up online someday and talk like in the good old days we had. I also wish the best with your studies and your further life in general. Goodbye (for now), I'll miss you a lot.

Peace.

Core, you are always one of my favorite admins, but now you are leaving:unsure:

Very much that you leave but sometimes because your future is much more important. A lot of respect for you that you have done a lot of things for us.

We will miss you and we wish you all the happiness of the world bro!

Good luck mate,

@Halifax

Aw fuck that was so unexpected man.. We had a lot of fan together bro , just me you and Athena ... Damn I will never forget about you or even the money you spent for me to have VIP . All I can do is wish you good luck with your life and everything will be ok. Also answer to me on Snapchat! Peace and love.

Hello everyone!

Since I see that  things are going good for me recent days on studies and also in real life, I am expecting to make an return and play actively again on LSSW. 

I will start to be active again starting from 13 June (Friday to be exact).

So see you soon all in game!