Habib

An excellent idea ))

Hi dear salam a. @Faqahat,

I have a nice idea for the server, which also makes the server attractive. 

I do not know if this is difficult to make. But if you can make it, then it will be really great!

.. Habib wtf are you talking about?.. 

THIS:

About a bounty system. For those who do not know what I mean: It is a system that you as a normal player can put a price on someone's head.

For example: I put 50 credits on [GPB]Sparkes, and then who killed him who receives the 50 credits.      How? /setbounty [id] [credits]

It will really be a perfect update for the server. Especially for professional players who get a bounty on their heads, then many players are going to that player to kill him, for recieve the credits.

The idea comes from GTA V online.

For those who do not understand what I mean:
I would like a system to come up that allows you as a normal player to put a prize (credits) on another player's head, and that if you kill that person, you will receive the credits.

Like the Bounty system of GTA V Online

** I hope it will be succesful en u guys understand me.

Greetings,

El M. Habib Khan

hmm i seen this somewhere b4. But i don't like it more than i like it. I'll explain: if every random fag can bet his credits to get u killed then it'll become abusive since one did bet on u ,then after chase they killed u and they liked it and then they order u again and u simply are not able to chill and play the game cuz u always running. It'll be more logical if mafia boss is ordering police boss and if they are both above 5Kscore for example or at least the one who's making order.Also will be more cool if only 3 people participate: 1.Player who does order 2.The one who got ordered 3.The exact killer. So that u do /setbounty [ID of player] [ID of killer] [Credits for killer]. Cuz homeless without score take kinifes and stab people in dark alleyway and Putin ask a special agent to do all the dirty job. So it will solve the first problem when a player gets ordered by everyone and 15 grooves and 5 fly hackers keep chasing u till SF just to kill 1 guy. It will make it more silent and local. But still some guy might just hate another player and invite his pro/hacker friend to kill another guy over and over again. And to not make it look like : Killer came to enemies spawn and started spawn killing meanwhile someone sets bounty on that deadman after every time he dies. So that killer gets free credits and player who's getting spawnkilled is not geting chance to play. So to make it fair "bounty" system should be as an event which admins can open (as they open /war for example) and player can only make 1 order on exact players id. Then he can also order anyone else but also 1 time per id. So that's how i'd like it to be so -1 atm.

1 hour ago, Mr.FroG said:

hmm i seen this somewhere b4. But i don't like it more than i like it. I'll explain: if every random fag can bet his credits to get u killed then it'll become abusive since one did bet on u ,then after chase they killed u and they liked it and then they order u again and u simply are not able to chill and play the game cuz u always running. It'll be more logical if mafia boss is ordering police boss and if they are both above 5Kscore for example or at least the one who's making order.Also will be more cool if only 3 people participate: 1.Player who does order 2.The one who got ordered 3.The exact killer. So that u do /setbounty [ID of player] [ID of killer] [Credits for killer]. Cuz homeless without score take kinifes and stab people in dark alleyway and Putin ask a special agent to do all the dirty job. So it will solve the first problem when a player gets ordered by everyone and 15 grooves and 5 fly hackers keep chasing u till SF just to kill 1 guy. It will make it more silent and local. But still some guy might just hate another player and invite his pro/hacker friend to kill another guy over and over again. And to not make it look like : Killer came to enemies spawn and started spawn killing meanwhile someone sets bounty on that deadman after every time he dies. So that killer gets free credits and player who's getting spawnkilled is not geting chance to play. So to make it fair "bounty" system should be as an event which admins can open (as they open /war for example) and player can only make 1 order on exact players id. Then he can also order anyone else but also 1 time per id. So that's how i'd like it to be so -1 atm.

This seem an event that used by Admins, if for normal player they could abuse it for get credits also it will unfair for some player. Example I put 50 credits on a player named "boy" but boy didn't want it and me still put it then boy will feel unfair cause all players is chasing boy , think about it : 1 player (new or isn't too pro) VS 5 players or less.

50 minutes ago, Stealthyy said:

As frog mentioned up top..

+ GPB members and BR members bcs we are always killing people,we will always get bountys all the fucking time

and all the time chased and g abused

i wanna live man :(

Ohh yea, you have a point

1 hour ago, Starvla said:

Esto parece un evento que utilizan los administradores, si para un jugador normal podrían abusar de él para obtener créditos, también sería injusto para algún jugador. Por ejemplo, puse 50 créditos en un jugador llamado "chico", pero el chico no lo quería y yo todavía lo puse, entonces el chico se sentirá injusto porque todos los jugadores están persiguiendo al chico, piénsalo: 1 jugador (nuevo o no es demasiado profesional ) VS 5 jugadores o menos.

Lol, even without this system implemented, players usually get chased by many enemies in a car/armoured car or whatever and they have to deal with it daily, which is normal in a gang war server. 

And i don't think the players are gonna abuse of it by setting bounty on a certain player over and over, because it would cost a big amount of credits, which the most of players can't affort to use it over and over.

Also, why would someone set bounty in a new/noob player instead of killing him by himself? It would be used mostly on the skilled players who got a high killing spree, and it wouldn't be a big problem for a skilled player to be chased by a few players. Since as i said, many players get chased daily by a big amount of players in a car or whatever.

It's true that this suggestion needs some details more , like being able to set bounty one time per hour only. But i say it again, i would like it to be implemented (Although we all know that it's not going to happend soon).

13 hours ago, Mr.FroG said:

Well just implemented just +5k score ones ans the bountry gift comes fron the guy who bet it , would be a good idea.. the only bad thing is that it will a motivation for made group kill a lot of ppl trying to kill u in group (armmoured driveby or even snipers) because ur head had a gift of 100 credits or something, would be a hell just for bother a enemy