Sign in to follow this  
RiflezZ

[ACCEPTED] Rifl3zZ's Application

What is your IG (In game name): Rifl3zZ

What is the definition of "BR"? : BR stands for Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? :Joker

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss):Preawn/Descontrol/Space/Dany/Lexico

Name at Least 3 Server admins :Descontrol // StarvIa // Kaiser

How old are you : 17 (Will turn 18 this year)

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? 5 years or more

How long have you been playing LS-SW? I played this server before like a year ago but then I stopped playing SA:MP and 1 or 2 months ago I've come back

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : When I joined now(1 or 2 months ago) I didn't remember anything, I was the guy who needed some help from 1 or 2 guys only, and I like to play with less and good player's so I met Presawn and Lexico, they helped me alot so I decided to join with these guys.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I think that your guys doesn't get active at the same time and most of the times 1 or 2 players are online of BR in morning, at that time I can join and play with you guys and we can make BR more better :)

How did you find our server? : I play Gang Wars type servers so I was finding Gang Wars server so I found this.

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : Followin the rules, Respect everyone, No cheating, Should play good(close to 2.00 ratio)

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Discord (Rifl3zZ#8484)

Where are you from? :Pakistan

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: If I add an admin on Discord ill message gim or Ill take any admin Whatsapp to message him or come on forums and message there.

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : In LSSW I try to join the team which has least member and try to do like 5 kills and 1 death thing so I can improve my ratio

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Yes , 4 or something years

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the grey colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been playing in LS-SW for some Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Urdu,English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? :Nop never

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/ccQwEXb

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/HQr5QZw

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? I've not really dueled but I think they know how I play

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - 1/10 

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - 6/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: - 6/10
Desert Eagle: - 7/10
Combat shotgun: - 8/10
Shotgun: - 9/10
M4: - 8/10
Sniper: - 10/10

SKILLS
C Bug: - 8/10

ENGLISH
Reading: - 8/10
Writing: - 7/10
Talking: - 7/10

When there are 8 players infront what you will do? Run in them with deagle? Ofcourse you snipe and try not to get killed. Sorry if you didn't liked my style

Thanks for giving me positive votes. Dany Its GMT+5 I will come online tomorrow at 10 AM. Actually I didn't joined today cause of my sisters wedding