GuNMan

Desert Eagle/Combat Shotgun Like Drive By

-1 I pretty much agree with what he said. It's not that hard to run and hide and makes it a bit more fair for non c buggers.

11 hours ago, Rochelle said:

You gotta use your brain a bit. Of course, if you run in the middle of the road, you'll get killed by a DB, but if you know how to run and hide, you'll not get killed. DB adds a lot of challenge, but that's just a good thing. And, think about it: in gang wars, you can't always have a fair fight. Imo, complaining about DB is like complaining about those 25 GS members using their M4s. Use your brain, you can't run in the middle of the GS either sometimes.

40 minutes ago, TGW said:

I don't know why you guys are comparing cbug to drivebying with a deagle, they aren't comparable. You need to spend months/years training your shooting/movement to be decent, you need to press 3-5 keys while cbugging, and with drivebying you just get in a car, press H and hold the fire button. 

Tbh I share this same view and yet it's fun killing loaded trucks so maybe it can be disabled for clan members and still leave it for the newbs. Upvote this comment if you like the idea? D:

Lol can someone delete the posts above smh my phone and brain lagged D:

5 hours ago, HawkSniper said:

This is not a problem to enlarge.
the main problem is giving all the weapons to everyone who is below a certain score.
guns should be limited to stats points.

I actually agree with this. Sever I used to play on before LSSW used this and it worked great.