Sign in to follow this  
[Training]

Bug Shoot With TAB (TabDoublehit/Tab Cbug)

Question

Hi.

On April 20 I felt this problem when I faced another user, I reported it by Health Hack, but suddenly I started to hit M4 and if it caused damage, I changed the weapon to Deagle and it did not cause any damage, I always use the TAB button to shoot doublehit and Cbug ... After that I went to where [UC] Shady to check my error, I confirmed it, I can only hit 3 Doublehit Hit, after that I can not cause more damage, I was already crazy eliminating all of my GTA SAMP, Until I get to the point of Downloading another Virgin GTA and only including the Multiplayer, It keeps happening to me.
I checked this by connecting to other servers to be sure of this. only happens to me here, since April 20 in the early morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyfES-iG_c&feature=youtu.be (The Admins if they can receive damages, as you already know this bug.)

I hope you can help me with this error that I just felt

2 answers to this question

On 5/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, Faqahat said:

i am sorry but we are having hard time understanding the problem in samp you cant even use tab to cbug it opens up the players tab

You can redefine binds in settings, some people do that.

Is the issue still present? @[Training]