Faqahat

[Suggestions] Turf & Gang System Improvements

Hello,

So there haven't been a Major update for a long time. And its about time. This summer we are planning to publish a new Update and this time, We will let You guys decide what gets to be added , removed, modified. To being with we are discussing improvements to Gangs Systems and Turfs System. You guys can sure your opinions about the suggested system we came up with point out problems , conflicts in them and make modification to the original idea or just come up with a new and different one. So after discussing with admin team. Here what we have come with so far feel free to modify it and post it in comments.

͓   Gangs are Ranked, Based on (number of Turfs being controlled by that Gang)*

͓   Every Gang have a Influence.

͓   Influence increases as the members of that gang take over more turfs.

͓   Influence is Dropped if a Team loses Turf.

͓   Turfs have Exp (variable) The more the exp the more rewards(Influence) for attacking it.

͓   A Turf Exp increases with time and it resets to 0 when someone occupies it.

͓   Leader of Gang Can purchase upgrades for that Gang.

͓   See Upgrade List Below

͓   Most active Player of a certain Team ( Most Gang Participation Kills / Attacks / Defends / Time spent) is selected as Leader.

͓   Influence Resets Every Week (along with new Leader Appointment & upgrades).

͓   The more members a team have the Less the Reward ( Influence & Personal Reward) the gang earns.

͓   Defending Reward is more than Attacking Reward.

͓   The Longer the Turf is occupied by a Gang the more reward for attacking the turf.

͓   Regular players of a gang can vote for their gang's Leader.

͓   Regular Players of That Gang can Vote Kick The Leader if he doesnt Participate enough

* Subjected to change.

Upgrade list Example:

- Increase Spawn Armour by 20%.

- Increase Spawn Armour by 40%.

- Increase Spawn Ammo by 25%.

- Increase Spawn Ammo by 50%.

- Unlock Second Armoured Vehicle.

- Add Extra Spawn Point.

- Increase Payday Reward by 10-25% (PayDay System will be introduced)

- Double Credits for each Kill (For specified Duration)

- Increase Attack takeover Time.

Feel Free to suggest more upgrades and Modifications.

Regards, 

Faqahat

Developer Los Santos Street Wars

Edit : 0

3 minutes ago, HawkSniper said:

There is not much to say, man, when I suggested the leader, everyone was opposed. ^^

I'm not sure , but maybe it was due to lazy development and most were focused on getting the existing things get fixed. But now we are open to discussion So feel free. :)

Just now, Faqahat said:

I'm not sure , but maybe it was due to lazy development and most were focused on getting the existing things get fixed. But now we are open to discussion So feel free. :)

I support the gang leader system.
Let's see the comment of everyone who may be sometimes good sometimes bad.

https://forum.ls-sw.net/index.php?/topic/7224-team-leader-and-boss/

:)

1 hour ago, HawkSniper said:

There is not much to say, man, when I suggested the leader, everyone was opposed. ^^

You only suggested that "gangs need a leader", and that was all. You never explained why it would be a good idea to implement it.

You aren't the first to suggest it anyway. I suggested most of the stuff written here back when lssw was updated to v16. Thats like 3 years ago.

All the ideas look absolutely fantastic. I believe this will greatly improve the motivation for teamwork and domination game play within the server.  

On 23/5/2019 at 18:47, LtFletcher said:

All the ideas look absolutely fantastic. I believe this will greatly improve the motivation for teamwork and domination game play within the server.  

Ye, there is no better way to explain it.