Sign in to follow this  
Al_Asad

[Denied] BR Application Al_Asad

What is your IG (In game name): Al_Asad

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : Joker

Will you be loyal to BR?: Ofcourse , I will be

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): kZso , Aqual , Titanus , Saints , Doritooz

Name at Least 3 Staff members : Faqahat , Griffin , Silent

How old are you : 16

What is your gender ? [male, female]?: MALE

How long have you been playing samp?: From 2013 end , I guess.

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: About 2 Months

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I can see that BR members are so skilled and are very powerfull , being a member of that Clan would be very appreciated by me. Also I need a good team who are dependent upon themselves and a team in which I might be able to do my best. Teamwork is the most important thing in Wars , And I can't find mostly mature teammates in other families , thats why I prefer BR over other families and have me join it.

Give me a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : The most important thing in BR Family is skills of C-Bug and Snipers and I am very good at them to an extent. I as a teammate works very good and with team mates like BR , my skills would be more increased. You must take me in your family as I am very efficient in my work and would help to increase the rate of your gang to a very high extent.

How did you find our server? : From Hosted Tab , I guess.

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : 1: You Must be respectful to every member of the clan and others clan , and the whole server. Abusing anyone to an un-acceptable extend might get you removed from the Family.

2: You must not use any Third-Party modifications that might give you an opportunity over other players in the Server. For Example , Using FPS Unlocker to have great FPS and play faster , Using Macros to run faster and using Auto C-Bug to c-bug easily without any problem is stricty prohibited and might get you kicked from Family and banned from the Server.

3: You must not break any Server Rule , breaking server rules might get you removed from the server as well as from the Family.

4: You must obey your high ranks and must be respectful to them. You're allowed to switch team to other families but if any High Rank tells you to come back to the Team then you must OBEY HIM!

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Email , [email protected] . Discord: Freddy#9397

Where are you from? : PAKISTAN

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I would record his ofcourse and would post a complaint against that cheater on Forums to have him banned.

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : About 2 Hours +

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Forever , I think. If i am not bored.

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the grey colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been playing in LS-SW for 2 Months.

Which languages can you speak?: Urdu , English , Hindi , Bangali

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : For Aimbot once with my other account , but due to some reasons I had to re-install my Window before showing the admin my PC on TeamViewer , As he didn't find any proof he denied my Ban Appeal

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/a/psn99kD

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) :  https://imgur.com/a/psn99kD

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree?

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - 0/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - 0/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: - 6/10
Desert Eagle: - 9/10
Combat shotgun: - 8/10
Shotgun: - 8/10
M4: - 8/10
Sniper: - 7/10

SKILLS
C Bug: - 8/10

ENGLISH
Reading: - 8/10
Writing: - 8/10
Talking: - 6/10

Well , Yeah. I think my Timezone is different because when Im IG server usually doesn't exceeds 15 Playerbase and I mostly see Aqual and KzSo and Faqahat online at that time.

Today I logged in very early and found Space too.