Sign in to follow this  
ShyriBoy.

Shyri´s retirement

Its been 2 great years in this great comunity, but unfortunately i have to say goodbay cuz real life demands to me many things and it doesnt gimme any chance to enter at sv, also u know that my pc is one of very low quality and recently (1 or 2 months) it has been failing and now it is dead already, (thats why ive shown a much smaller activity than i used to show) also soon i´ll finish my studies at highschool so i have to focus on it.

Let me thank to my friends from [GPB] for the great oportunity to be one of yours and all those who without being or stay in a clan/crew also i considered them as my family too.

I hope comeback someday.

REGARDS.

hey bro.  It is sad to see you leave a game where we used to spend hours playing.  long time .  but the important thing for now is your studies .... I wish you the best in your studies and your Real life.  see you soon bro.  I hope to see you soon...😕❤️

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭

It's really sad to see you leaving but sooner or later all of us will leave, so all I can say is to wish you good luck with your life and with everything else.

Take care and hope to see you again someday.