RealZet

[BR] Application - RealZet

• What is your IG (in game name): RealZet

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge Family

Who is the godfather of BR? : [BR] Faqahat

Who is the head of BR? : [BR] Joker [nL]

Will you be faithful to BR?: Yes, for sure.

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding godfather and boss): BR] Agart, [BR] R4mi._, [BR] Soph, [BR] Dorit00z, [BR] Ale_., [BR] Space

Name of at least 3 employees: [BR] Dorit00z, [BR] haze, [BR] Joker [nL]

How old are you: 20 years old?

What is your gender? [male female] ?: male.

How long have you been playing samp?: 5 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: 1 month

Why do you want to join the BR clan [at least 50 words]: I see that this clan is ideal for me, I am skilled and I also behave well, I am active.

What are some of the reasons why we should accept it [at least 50 words]: I am active and I want new friends from this clan, I believe I can improve my skills even more.

How did you find our server? : I met through my cousin Dorit00z, I'm spending the summer holidays at his house and he showed me the server.

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Families of Vengeance:

Is there a way to communicate with you off the server? In that case, publish your username [Discord, Skype, Facebook, Email]: Discord, Skype and Facebook as well.

Where you are from? : Rio de janeiro Brazil.

What will you do if there is a cheater online and the administrators are offline ?: I will write and post to the server's CPU.

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per day]: 2/6 hours per day.

You cbug? If so, for how long? : Yes, 4 years.

Complete the sentences below:

(1) BR is the colored _gray__ group on the server.

(2) Danny did not complete the task.

(3) The names of my friends __Sao_ Jimmy, Drake and Ron.

(4) I have been at LS-SW for _1__ months / years.

Which languages can you speak ?: Portuguese, Spanish and English.

Have you been banned from the server in the past? If so, for what? : No

Post a screenshot of your game statistics (imgur.com): https://i.imgur.com/RTkkM48.png

Post a screenshot of your strict notices (/ mywarns):

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of that. In addition, you will duel with any other BR member who requests at least once. Do you agree? Yes

Do you have any experience / knowledge to follow? :

(1) Photoshop: - 7/10

(2) Video production (Sony Vegas, fraps): - 9/10

Note: When posting this app, you are aware that, once accepted, you will be on trial for 1 month. Breaking any rule during this period will lead to a direct kick from BR. Yes

EVALUATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
    SMG: - 8/10
    Desert Eagle: - 9/10
    Combat shotgun: - 8/10
    Shotgun: -8 / 10
    M4: - 7/10
    Shooter: - 9/10

SKILLS
    Error 😄 - 9/10

PORTUGUESE
    Reading: -7 / 10
    Writing: - 7/10
    Speaking: - 6/10

You are friendly and all but i don't see too much communication from you, and it's not what i look for in new members. Maybe it's not your intention but it's due to your english level isn't good, but that's why it's essential to have at least an understable english level to join this clan.

So, my vote is negative but i want let it clear that i actually wouldn't mind if you get a chance from the clan leaders.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:45 PM, Descontrol said:

So, my vote is negative but i want let it clear that i actually wouldn't mind if you get a chance from the clan leaders.

wow DESCONTROL has said it all, actually, I don't know you I haven't seen your IG when I enter, really since you published this I have been active every night to see if I find your IG online, but  the friend  said. actually wouldn't mind if you get a chance from the clan leaders.. LUCKY.
on my part you have the -1

On 3/6/2020 at 3:45 PM, Descontrol said:

You are friendly and all but i don't see too much communication from you, and it's not what i look for in new members. Maybe it's not your intention but it's due to your english level isn't good, but that's why it's essential to have at least an understable english level to join this clan.

I agree with Descontrol -1 for now