Sign in to follow this  
nsgtfo

[Support] Ban related

At first I wished to make a ban appeal but, in all honesty, I'm a bit tired of this "aimbot"/"having a banned ip" scene around me, so please allow me to engage in a bit of rant, since this is, most likely, my last thread and post in here. As some of you might know/remember, I'm a former BR member (2015-2017 I believe, it's been some time so sorry for the memory loss) and also a romanian (yeah, that's where all the cheaters/gypsies come from, you got it). I fully understand that this is not the place where I should post a ban appeal, but since I was renamed to Peaceful_ (from [BR]Peaceful, I got my tag removed few days ago, I couldn't find why and when I got kicked out, but that is not an issue, it seems justified since I've been inactive for couple years), I cannot log into my account in the panel, no email address either. However, as I already stated in the very beginning, my ban is not why I'm here shouting my lungs out, but what it has come to. I had great memories back as a BR member, but all what's going on right now seems such a big pile of crap. I got muted for about 5 days only for saying "you aren't shit" to an admin who was complaining about me killing him with MP5? I got banned twice for sharing the IP, and all these in the timespan of a week? What is even worse is that it's the BR members that are so eager to punish and having all this "I'm gonna ban/mute this fag", I know for a fact this is not how it used to be. I also do understand that the fact of me being a former BR member doesn't grant my any privilege in front of a judge about me coming off as clean, but this is already ridiculous. I've proved myself in the past as being clean, would do it again just for the sake of me proving how easily you people just ban. This last nail (ban) in the coffin was made by Souken, but it is not about him as an individual, but rather the whole community. Thanks for those reading, hopefully you can relate to this whole mess.

Well I just noticed your ASN is the same as one other nick from Romania who is banned.

And then I saw you shared the same longitude latitude with some other Romanian who's banned and since it's been 5 years since you played I tought you could easily be ban evading and cheating.

But ofc that could be wrong so I wanted you to ban appeal to sort things out.

Imma ask some higher lvl admin and you can be unbanned.

nevermind, I found another account with exactly the same coordinates and ASN, you were banned by GPB EmmeT for aimbot. you are staying banned.