NOGOUT

[DENIED] NOGOUT APP-BR

What is your IG (in the name of the game): NOGOUT

What is the definition of "BR"?  : Black Revenge Family

Who is the godfather of BR?  : [BR] Faqahat

Who is the head of BR?  : [BR] Joker [nL]

Will you be faithful to BR?: Yes

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding godfather and boss): [BR] Jinz0r, [BR] TitAnuS, [BR] Bora, [BR] Aeon [CE], [BR] Zetsu

Name of at least 3 employees: [GPB] taduu, [GPB] Godz1lla, [GPB] Insca

How old are you : 18

What is your gender?  [male female] ?: male

How long have you been playing samp?: 6 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: 3 years

Why do you want to join the BR clan [at least 50 words]: this server's best clan members are professional players the clan has an incredible reputation on the server and everyone respects it, and I really wanted to have an opportunity to join this organization that is so respected that this clan is, also help in whatever way it can to further evolve this clan together with the server.

Mention some reasons why we should accept it [50 words at least]: I trust my skills in my movement mainly in my cbug, in the gameplay and combat strategy I know how to attack the enemy at the right time and in the right place, I really want to enter in the clan to help all the clans, especially in combat, in which I would not let him down, every day he perfected playing on this server I will be totally loyal to this clan, I like to go to the front line in any confrontation.

How did you find our server?  : in the hosted part of the samp I logged in for the first time and really liked it

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Families of Vengeance: 1-Obey the rules of the Server, 2-Without Racism, 3-Respect the other members, 4- Do not use illegal modifications.

Is there a way to communicate with you off the server?  If yes, publish your username [Discord, Skype, Facebook, Email]: Facebook = Gabriel Costa [email protected]

Where you are from? Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

What will you do if there is a cheater online and the administrators are offline ?: I will report the subject on the forum and print

What is your daily activity on the server?  [Per day]: 8 hours per day

You cbug?  If so, for how long?  : 6 years

Complete the sentences below:

(1) BR is the gray color group on the server.

(2) Danny did not complete the task.

(3) My friends' names are Jimmy, Drake and Ron.

(4) I have been at LS-SW for 3 years.

Which languages can you speak ?: Espanhol, English

Have you been banned from the server in the past?  If so, for what?  :not

Post a screenshot of your game statistics (imgur.com):sa-mp-000.thumb.png.658759a1f4c3a1a75cedd9733e735cfc.png

Post a screenshot of your strict notices (/ mywarns): sa-mp-001.thumb.png.50345acb82bf1f2e4090400ba35ef231.png

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of that.  In addition, you will duel with any other BR member who requests at least once.  Do you agree?

Do you have any experience / knowledge to follow?  :

(1) Photoshop: - 0/ 10

(2) Video production (Sony Vegas, fraps): - 0/10

On 04/05/2020 at 06:21, Soph said:

Pendente

Boas habilidades, mas você deveria falar mais conosco

yes, I will be more present and interact with you

On 05/05/2020 at 17:02, Mr.FroG said:

Eu vi suas habilidades ig, mas como foi dito acima, você deve se comunicar mais em inglês. No entanto, é +1

thank sou very much for you positive vote, I will communicate more in english with you

On 05/05/2020 at 16:59, Santi said:

+1

-Ativo

-Especializado

-Bom comportamento.

Você precisa melhorar o seu inglês.

thank you very much my dear friend, I will always be with these qualities

On 5/5/2020 at 4:59 PM, Santi said:

+1

-Active

-Skilled

-Good behavior.