Sign in to follow this  
QuickScoper

Apply GPB

What is your In-game Name: Quick$coper_

What does GPB stand for?: Glen Park Bloods

Who is the GPB Leader: Barney 

Who is the GPB Co-Leader: Blacky

How many members does GPB have [GPB's Members log]: 37 approximate

Name at least 5 GPB members you are familiar with: [GPB]Rockit, [GPB]Barney, [GPB]Blacky, [GPB]Insca & [GPB]Taduu

How old are you: 24

Are you a male or a female: Male

Where are you from: Pakistan

Tell us some GPB rules: Do not abuse any error of the system/Do not carry out car ram/Do not ask for votes for applications/Do not use cheats.

What's your Discord? [No Discord no Accept]: Abdulleyy.#3283

What would you do if you saw someone using the [GPB] tag while no administrators online? [This person is not in the GPB Family]: I report it quickly at the UCP

What's your daily activity on the server[Per Day]: 5 to 6 Hour

Do you use C-bug? [Yes/No]: Yes

Tell us why you want to join us [50 Words]: 
I find that this Clan has seriousness and stability compared to other clans, I see that there is a lot of skill in the players and I like to belong to a clan full of good, serious players.
In addition to receiving recommendations from other clanless players, I trust GPB

Tell us why should we accept you [50 Words]: I think I have a level a little higher than the rest of the normal players, in addition to having been on the server for a long time and meeting the requirements, and it also helps me to learn skills from more experienced players than me.

How long have you been playing on our server for: I played for year last time but now only some hours maybe but i know the server well.

You must duel [GPB]Taduu or [GPB]Rockit to be accepted. Do you you agree? [Yes/No]: Yes

You must Vote on GPB Applications on forums or else you'll be warned. Do you agree? [Yes/No]: Yes

Please show us a screenshot of your stats on the server [/stats]: sorry got a low pc can't take screenshot

Please show us a screenshot of your account warnings [/mywarns]: ...

If you are accepted, you'll be on a 1 month trial propation. Notice that [GPB]Barney and [GPB]Blacky can kick you if you do not follow the Clan Rules. Do you Agree? [Yes/No]: Yes,Ofcourse

Rate Yourself on a scale from 0 to 10:
Desert Eagle: 7/10
Shotgun: 7/10
Sniper: 7/10
M4: 6/10
C-Bug: 7/10

Rate your english on a scale from 0 to 10.
Speaking: 6/10
Reading: 7/10
Writing: 8/10

Mention only one weapon at which you are really good at (you will receive a rank/role regarding that weapon if you get accepted in our clan): combat shotgun

Which weapons are you really good at? (except the weapon mentioned in previous question): Sniper

What would you like your name to be if you got accepted into our clan?[With GPB tag]: [GPB]Idobehitting.

Anything Else You want to share with us? I got a very low pc with too bad fps still i do enough good and will get a new one soon.

•