Sign in to follow this  
Sergio_

Sergio_RE-APP

What is your IG (In game name): Sergio_

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Joker[nL]

Will you be loyal to BR?: Always

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): [BR]Trunks, [BR]D0c[nL],[BR]Descontrol,[BR]D0ritos and [BR]Thypon.

Name at Least 3 Staff members : [GPB]Chapu, [GPB]Insca and [BR]haze

How old are you : I don´t feel comfortable saying that so. It´s more than 22

What is your gender ? [male, female]?: Male

How long have you been playing samp?: Since 2014

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: Since 2016

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I made my return since 2019. I been playing and enjoying again the server. I was a member of BR Family and Administrator level 3. In 2018 i join to the colombian army and the truth is I forgot post information with a topic on forum or say to somebody what´s would gonna happen. Since I joined to this server, always I wanted be part of BR Family.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I´m a friendly player. Always i try to improve my skills. I know the server and the rules and i met some members of the staff and maybe them remember me.

How did you find our server? : Looking for a server of bullets and action.

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : 
1. Play legal 
2. If you want respect first respect the others
3. First is your clan then whatever you want to do
4. Represent BR professionaly    
Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : email: [email protected]

Where are you from? : Colombia

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I would try to catch him with a screenshoot or recording him

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : hour half

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Yes, for 1 year

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the black colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been playing in LS-SW for 4 years.

Which languages can you speak?: Spanish and English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : No

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com):

https://subefotos.com/ver/?0f97d787e427a2894911ab346c8b86dao.png

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) :   

https://subefotos.com/ver/?b6cab9cc399146aa87ca57c8519fc221o.png

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Yes

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: 0 /10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): 3 /10

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 8 /10
Desert Eagle: 6 /10
Combat shotgun: 7 /10
Shotgun: 8 /10
M4: 8 /10
Sniper: 8 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: 6 /10

ENGLISH
Reading: 9 /10
Writing: 8 /10
Talking: 5 /10

Thank you to the members who voted. I appreciate your vote of confidence but I don't have the best tools to play as a BR should be and I don't expect to pass the app for being friendly. I want to pass it by skill. I'm still a noob and I'm not up to the level of Black Revenge.
I play on an AMD RADEON R6 processor laptop that shuts down when playing 15 minutes of age of empires 2, a wireless mouse and 1 mb wifi internet.
I get frustrated when I play on the server and can't kill almost anyone. I will reapply if I give the necessary level when I have good tools. I apologize to the people who have taken their time with this application and I also request that this application be closed. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Sergio_ said:

Thank you to the members who voted. I appreciate your vote of confidence but I don't have the best tools to play as a BR should be and I don't expect to pass the app for being friendly. I want to pass it by skill. I'm still a noob and I'm not up to the level of Black Revenge.
I play on an AMD RADEON R6 processor laptop that shuts down when playing 15 minutes of age of empires 2, a wireless mouse and 1 mb wifi internet.
I get frustrated when I play on the server and can't kill almost anyone. I will reapply if I give the necessary level when I have good tools. I apologize to the people who have taken their time with this application and I also request that this application be closed. Thanks.

why did you apply at the first place then? and we already have noob members so it aint a problem