Sign in to follow this  
thc

[DENIED] BR Apply

What is your IG (In game name): kReezy_

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? :[BR]Joker[nL]

Will you be loyal to BR?:Sure

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): [BR]Bora, [BR]d0c[nL], [BR]Space, [BR]Souken, [BR]Givenchy

Name at Least 3 Staff members :[BR]Barney, [BR]Haze, [BR]Chain

How old are you :16

What is your gender ? [male, female]?:male

How long have you been playing samp?: 5 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: 4 years

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Because I really love this gang and get some friends from other countries. Also I never joined any clan, so I decided to try this one. More I like to improve c bug skills. Sometimes I talk to BR members, to get more friends.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I never started to play so often on this server. I am really friendly person and never been toxic. In my opinion I am skilled player. 

How did you find our server? : Many years ago I decided to find gang wars servers and I found this one.

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : Don't use any hacks on this server. Never abuse other players. 

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] :kReezy#6890

Where are you from? : Latvia

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I will report or communicate the admin to ban cheater.

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : At least 3 hours

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : Yes I only do cbug in samp and already 3 years.

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the grey colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been played in LS-SW for 3 Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Russian and English.

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : I don't remember, but I think I have been banned without reason.

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com):https://imgur.com/a/xHXY53D

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/a/omTbhqU

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? I agree.

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - /10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - /10

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: - /10
Desert Eagle: 7/10
Combat shotgun: 6/10
Shotgun: 6 /10
M4: 8/10
Sniper: 7/10

SKILLS
C Bug: 8/10

ENGLISH
Reading: 8/10
Writing: 6 /10
Talking: 6 /10

I'm sorry but i'm willing to give -1 since u're too new here although u got some skills i believe u can always make it next time. GL

On 5/23/2020 at 9:32 PM, Mr.FroG said:

I'm sorry but i'm willing to give -1 since u're too new here although u got some skills i believe u can always make it next time. GL

12 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

I do not trust you, I have not seen you on the server, good luck next time

I think answer won't change next time.