Sign in to follow this  
sheek

BR apply [sheekyboy]

What is your IG (In game name): sheek

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Joker[nL]

Will you be loyal to BR?: yes

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): [BR]Descontrol, [BR]Saints, [BR]k8[nL], [BR]D0c[nL], [BR]Trunks[nL]

Name at Least 3 Staff members :[BR]Realistic, [BR]Aeon[CE], [BR]chain

How old are you : 19

What is your gender ? [male, female]?: male

How long have you been playing samp?: 4 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: 2 months

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : play with players of your level.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : I do not know.
probably because of the shooting
benevolent, silent, calm (almost)

How did you find our server? : found myself

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : fair play is the key to success

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : sheek#4174

Where are you from? : russia

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I will write to the administrators discord

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 4+hours

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : 4 years

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been played in LS-SW for two Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Rus, Eng

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : cheats.
I did not record due to bad pc. there were a lot of bans...

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/fenXJIO

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/wSNcddm

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree?

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: 4 /10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): 7 /10

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 8 /10
Desert Eagle: 9 /10
Combat shotgun: 8 /10
Shotgun: 8 /10
M4: 7 /10
Sniper: 8 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: 10 /10

ENGLISH
Reading: 9 /10
Writing: 7 /10
Talking: 6 /10

I don't like his app at all, I know he is a very skillful player, it doesn't matter if he will be the only -1 of the other teammates, but I prefer to continue to have the tradition we used to have when we requested this one. clan, I see that you want to be one more player with the label of [BR] that before was very difficult to have, it was very difficult to enter this clan. But I see that no matter how the requests are made, they are now accepting anyone. good luck,,,

5 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

I don't like his app at all, I know he is a very skillful player, it doesn't matter if he will be the only -1 of the other teammates, but I prefer to continue to have the tradition we used to have when we requested this one. clan, I see that you want to be one more player with the label of [BR] that before was very difficult to have, it was very difficult to enter this clan. But I see that no matter how the requests are made, they are now accepting anyone. good luck,,,

I have to agree. He is not even trying on the app.

9 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

I understand. I don’t take my presence in the clan seriously, it’s not serious for me, I won’t give a fuck if they don’t take me  I was still embarrassed that you say that it’s hard to get into the clan, etc., although you have open applications for the clan, I correspond requirements according to your application, but you don’t like that you yourself made open access to the clan and anyone can join you.

Having open apps does not mean anyone can get in or that the clan is made easy to join. (The following info was calculated with topics only from the new forum, not including the old one which probably had more apps than here).

225 denied apps - 74% of applicants were denied

78 accepted apps - 26% of applicants were accepted.

only 1/4 of applicants get accepted since 2015.

He fits every single requirement there is - he's friendly, skilled, active and everything else that's required. You shouldn't expect someone to write an essay of their life story in here, it means nothing.

+1

38 minutes ago, D0c said:

Having open apps does not mean anyone can get in or that the clan is made easy to join. (The following info was calculated with topics only from the new forum, not including the old one which probably had more apps than here).

225 denied apps - 74% of applicants were denied

78 accepted apps - 26% of applicants were accepted.

only 1/4 of applicants get accepted since 2015.

i probably didnt understand it, i just dont know why i didnt please you. i have nothing against clan members.

17 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

who even reads the apps anyways? lol

On 5/31/2020 at 11:20 AM, Souken. said:

who even reads the apps anyways? lol

Any new community would say this, they used to read all the applications even with details, you don't know anything about this, you are new to me. do not take it personally

On 5/31/2020 at 2:58 AM, sheek said:

I understand. I don’t take my presence in the clan seriously, it’s not serious for me, I won’t give a fuck if they don’t take me  I was still embarrassed that you say that it’s hard to get into the clan, etc., although you have open applications for the clan, I correspond requirements according to your application, but you don’t like that you yourself made open access to the clan and anyone can join you.

You do not why have to worry, I think you are already inside as it is not the same as before, 

before pasting your translation, improve it.

4 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

You do not why have to worry, I think you are already inside as it is not the same as before, 

before pasting your translation, improve it.

I couldn’t go from the phone to the site, I had to copy and paste to the site "vk.com". I just copied from there that I wrote from the phone. I have problems with English, I admit. I did not study it at school.