Sign in to follow this  
MadLy

[DENIED] sky - BR APP

What is your IG (In game name): sky

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Joker[nL]

Will you be loyal to BR?: Yes 

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): Relistic,Faqhat,Aeon,chain,RiflezZ

Name at Least 3 Staff members : [GPB]muli , [GPB]Barney , [GPB]tadu

How old are you : 18

What is your gender ? [male, female]?: Male

How long have you been playing samp?: since 5 years

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: I've been playing for 1 year

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I would like to be part of the [BR] clan because I think it is one of the best clan of the server and I think I will be able to continue improving my skills with the help of the members.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : because I am active here and can provide the clan with a chill player. im playing a few years on this game,  Im open person, i like cooperate. I want to join the br family

How did you find our server? : I started here playing with muli and CrackShooter

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules :   You should respect other clans in the server. Never use mods giving you advantage.Be always professional and show mature.Report  non members using [BR] Tag

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] :İbrahim Güzel#5516

Where are you from? : Turkey

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: Well usually I go to the discord server and write any admin which is online 

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : Mostly I am 1-2 hours on the server.

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? :  I've been doing it for 3 years

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the gray colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete his assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been played in LS-SW for 1,5 Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: Turkish and English

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : Yes, I was removed for 1 month because I was using aimbot

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com):https://imgur.com/J1uUq1R

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/5NotOrM

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Yes of course.

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: 0 /10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): 0 /10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: 8/10
Desert Eagle: 7/10
Combat shotgun: 9/10
Shotgun: 8/10
M4: 9 /10
Sniper: 9 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: 7 /10

ENGLISH
Reading: 5 /10
Writing: 6 /10
Talking: 3 /10

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

9 hours ago, [BR]Ale_. said:

I don't know you at all, nor have I seen your GI on the server, pending for now, I want to see your behavior and abilities...

I changed more than one name in the game (eduwi and MadLy)