Zelox_.

Zelox's application

What is your IG (In game name): Zelox_.

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's Godfather? : [BR]Faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : [BR]Joker[nL]

Will you be loyal to BR?: Yes for sure

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding Godfather and Boss): [BR]Herc_[BR]Tommy_[BR]Givenchy_[BR]Haze_[BR]Milos[CE].

Name at Least 3 Staff members : [BR]Haze_[GPB]Barney_[GPB]Blacky.

How old are you :15.

What is your gender ? [male, female]?: Male.

How long have you been playing samp?: i have been playing samp since 2016 exactly here.

How long have you been playing LS-SW?: as i said above,since 2016 i used to play in this thrived Community.

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Well,honestly i love the clan due to the wonderful headquarter and the particular skins which into the gang,and the clan seems well,moreover my main intention which encouraged me to Apply to be part of this clan is team gameplay/working especially defending my team members of enemies and turfing together as well.Additionally i dueled some of BR members,and they recognized my skills,also i made some BR friends lately.

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : Because im well-experienced,long-practiced,having enough in game activity(5 hours per day and it may be increased)and helpful in catching hackers,cause i helped out some of the staff team members in handling reports,and its truly a big honor to do such of those doings,and im skilled a bit,atleast i can barely master litefoot(some times i missiwtch,but surely in next days,i'll be getting better).

How did you find our server? : it was in 2016,was scrolling down in the hosted server's list randomly

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : -If we see someone's not part of BR team,we have to report him to the administration.

-Being Always mature,and professionalism,loyal.

-Being respectful.

-Dont use any kind of advantageous modifications whether purposely or deliberately

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : Yes im in the offcial lssw discord,and having some contact with admins including BR and GPB,regarding the other social medias,i have facebook,if anyone wishes to contact privately,head over to discord.

Where are you from? : Morocco GMT 0.

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: I'll take a proof as usual,and report him on Dashboard,and if this takes long time,i'll send inform/notice the staff teal in lssw discord group that there're a cheater ruining people's game

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 4-5 hours per day

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? : i have been cbugging since 2016

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the _Black__ colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete _his__ assignment.

(3) My friend's names __are_ Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been __playing_ in LS-SW for _3.5__ Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: My native language's  ARABIC, i can speak FRENCH,ENGLISH as well

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : Explicitly,i have been banned for aimbot,and nowadays i regret of what i have done.(was in 2017)

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/a/vVD8CPi

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) :  https://imgur.com/a/IHDMJv6

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Yes.

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: -1 /10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): -5 /10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: -7 /10
Desert Eagle: -7 /10
Combat shotgun: -8 /10
Shotgun: 7- /10
M4: 7- /10
Sniper: -8 /10

SKILLS
C Bug: -7 /10

ENGLISH
Reading: -6 /10
Writing: -8 /10
Talking: -6 /10

NOTE: I dont meet only one requirement which is a clean ban record,but that has been settled already in the past.

Thank you guys for spending your time in reading my application.

13 hours ago, Soph said:

Pending, improve ur ratio

i have got a bad ration cause lately i was focusing in catching hackers,i was dying each time i record,thats why it affected my ratio.Anyways thank for voting.

22 hours ago, Zelox_. said:

Explicitly,i have been banned for aimbot,and nowadays i regret of what i have done.(was in 2017)

Mention that account which you were banned in.

13 hours ago, Descontrol said:

Ex hacker -1

lemme elaborate Something,if you're talking about my comment towards itxxd,you're wrong,because i meant with"rlly amazing",that his voice is really cool,dont get me wrong,even i wasnt knowing him beforewards,also why would i support him,nor i havent any contact with him.