Sign in to follow this  
kReezy_

[ACCEPTED] GPB apply

What is your In-game Name: kReezy_

What does GPB stand for?: Glen Park Bloods

Who is the GPB Leader: Barney

Who is the GPB Co-Leader: Blacky

How many members does GPB have [GPB's Members log]: I don't know, maybe 41

Name at least 5 GPB members you are familiar with (excluding Leader, Co-Leader & Underboss): [GPB]icec0ld, [GPB]perkYs_, [GPB]Roun, [GPB]Crackshooter, [GPB]Pomoi, [GPB]muli.

How old are you: 16

Are you a male or a female: male

Where are you from: Latvia

Tell us some GPB rules:
You must not ask the clan member for any (positive) votes,

you must not have any issues with any of our clan members,

do not apply for another clan while you have an active/ pending application
         for our clan.

What's your Discord? [No Discord no Accept]: kReezy#6890

What would you do if you saw someone using the [GPB] tag while no administrators online? [This person is not in the GPB Family]: 

I will report him or just tell him, if he don't know that rule.

What's your daily activity on the server[Per Day]: 2-3 hours.

Do you use C-bug? [Yes/No]: Yes

Tell us why you want to join us [50 Words]: Because I love to be a more than I am right now and also I want to make some friends. This clan is very friendly too. Also in my opinion the best clan.

Tell us why should we accept you [50 Words]: I think I am very friendly and I love to talk with people. Also I am loyal and skilled player. So I can show some of my experience.

How long have you been playing on our server for: I have been playing on this server for 3 years, but with many accounts.

You must duel [GPB]taduu to be accepted. Do you you agree? [Yes/No]: Yes.

You must Vote on GPB Applications on forums or else you'll be warned. Do you agree? [Yes/No]: Yes

Please show us a screenshot of your stats on the server [/stats]: https://imgur.com/a/aHdHvXb

Please show us a screenshot of your account warnings [/mywarns]:https://imgur.com/a/07oG9wl

If you are accepted, you'll be on a 1 month trial propation. Notice that [GPB]Barney and [GPB]Blacky can kick you if you do not follow the Clan Rules. Do you Agree? [Yes/No]: Yes

Rate Yourself on a scale from 0 to 10:
Desert Eagle: 9/10
Shotgun: 8/10
Sniper: 8/10
M4: 8/10
C-Bug: 9/10

Rate your english on a scale from 0 to 10.
Speaking: 6/10
Reading: 8/10
Writing: 7/10

Mention only one weapon at which you are really good at (you will receive a rank/role regarding that weapon if you get accepted in our clan):
Deagle

Which weapons are you really good at? (except the weapon mentioned in previous question): Usually I'm playing with deagle, so deagle.

What would you like your name to be if you got accepted into our clan?[With GPB tag]: [GPB]kReezy_

Anything Else You want to share with us? None

Well I love both of these clans, I thought I would have a chance to join BR, but it seemed that at start my stats were low, I did a little mistake, but now I have better skills and stats.

15 hours ago, Blacky said:

The format was updated recently, please check it & update the questions.

I don't see new format😀