Kayden_D_Bronze

Dis-allow C-Bug

30 minutes ago, Godz1lla said:

Actually we thought about another arena but without cbug for who doesn't know how to cbug.

But it's -1 from me.

1 hour ago, Godz1lla said:

Actually we thought about another arena but without cbug for who doesn't know how to cbug.

But it's -1 from me.

-1 from me too, but I agree adding another arena for others don't do know how to cbug good is a bright idea.

3 hours ago, Godz1lla said:

But it's -1 from me.

I thought you didn't had a brain Godzy

18 hours ago, Descontrol said:

A lot of  cbuggers are bad without c-bug and are scared to play at equal footing 👀 +1

You can apply the same logic to none cbuggers too. They are bad with cbug and are scared to play at equal footing.

And the poster of this post talks like cbug is a shortcut to getting kills. It takes years of practice to perfect.

Every single cbugger that started practicing was worse while cbugging than when he was shooting normally, but he kept practicing and passed the gate where him cbugging is more beneficial to shooting normally.

Make an arena for none cbuggers to play as well, but in the streets, they either learn cbug, buy spas, or just play in a none cbug server.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:23 AM, D0c said:

You can apply the same logic to none cbuggers too. They are bad with cbug and are scared to play at equal footing.

And the poster of this post talks like cbug is a shortcut to getting kills. It takes years of practice to perfect.

Every single cbugger that started practicing was worse while cbugging than when he was shooting normally, but he kept practicing and passed the gate where him cbugging is more beneficial to shooting normally.

Make an arena for none cbuggers to play as well, but in the streets, they either learn cbug, buy spas, or just play in a none cbug server.

+70% of players that daily play on lssw are casual players with bad pc's, you can't expect them to take +1 years of their life to learn c-bug to not to be raped by c-buggers which are 5% of players on the server. So there will never be equal footing on lssw if you expect all players to learn c-bug.

80% from players can't play without cbug and 20% can't do cbug because have a bad pc or "laptop" so i like biscuits idea.i mean add new arena cbug isn't allowed.Thus, both parties are satisfied.yeah ?

On 9/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, D0c said:

Mostly this is what i like but then playerbase split is huge if there are 2 arenas, ngl there are some non cbuggers who can destroy us xD