Sign in to follow this  
Nek1to

Nek1to - BR Application

Paragraph 1

Hello, my name is juan, my ingame name is Nek1to, 

Im a new player in the server, im from colombia, i speak english and spanish (my native language) but i have decent communication skills so not need to worry about it, My discord is Nek1to#6828 , about personal information, im 21 years old, im a men, and im playing samp since 2012 in cnr, svt, cod, and many others gamemodes, actually i just play here and in cnr sv, and my rol is the leader of admin team there, about skills or qualities nop i really dont have nothing special there, im beginner in the video editing, but nothing special yet., 

Paragraph 2: 

i frecuent the server almost one hour every day, about the weapons / skill rate that i use;

Cbug (8/10)

Deagle (8/10)

Combat shotgun (9/10)

sniper (8/10)

about my fav activities is enjoying the arena and mostly chilling with my friends there

Paragraph 3: 

well im kinda new so i really didnt meet all of br members but i frecuent people / ask for duels like everyone that i see with the Br tag, mostly i play with ryder  because is one of my friends there, also with other members (aeon <w<)  but to be honest i really dont talk too much with them n.n only fight xD,

The bans, i got one for aimbot (got unbanned of course because it was invalid and unprofessional) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QFstBoD7s0

and related about warnings only 1 because i used to play with 300+ fps because my gpu pc gives me the possibility but didnt knew that ur server got the rule about 110 fps, everything else in order.

this is my in game stats, (i know i dont have much time in the sv but i really want 1 chance to prove that im ready for join there uwu) (score doesnt mean anything if you lack of skills btw)

about duels, i just dueled with some members, and of course i recorded it cuz im scared of getting banned again so i record 24/7 xD

there are some of them, and a lil fight 1 vs 4 : the video is muted in some parts due a problem with recorder settings (sorry) https://youtu.be/6cgIOh2FMns

Paragraph 4: 

My main reason about joining BR is because your member Ryder,  he is one of the most gud bois that i meet in samp and im always happy to enjoy and chill with him n.n also, seems like Br is a gud family and well some of the players that i have the pleasure to meet there have really good dm skills and seems a clan really strong and skilled so its my second reason about enjoying and improving more my skills with Br members and ofc supporting with turfs if needed.

I prefered to attach ss / videos in the paragrahs according with the purpose of explaining everything gud,

Thanks for taking the time to read all of my application, i will be waiting for votes and of course comments n.n,

Sincerely Nek1to

Paragraph 1 

Hello  my name is Michael ingame name is SireSeiLaMiaIdola

I am a bit old Player in game, I am from Italy I speak english italy.

Comnunication Skills so do not worry about it, My discord is REYLOQUENDOITA#5936,

About Personal Information, I am 15 Years Old, And i play Samp since from 2014, I Play it Only for duel And Chill with my friend, About my Skills I dont have i am just good.

Paragraph 2

I frequenti the server, for 4/5 hour every day, about The weapons,/ skill rate that i use;

Cbug (8/10)

Desert Eagle (7,5/10)

Shotgun (8/10)

M4 (7,5/10)

Sniper (9/10)

About my fav activity is, Attack grove street or enjoy the arena.

Paragraph 3

Well i am kinda new so I didnt meet All Br member, I just frequent Herc/Ryder And i dont talk Too much I just chili fight with them but when is needed i talk,

Bana I Got 1 With speed hack With another account But now I play normal.

About Warnings I didnt got 1.

My game stats are 

Point 550

Credit 600

Kills 550

Deaths 978 (I got to be' bullied from hacker)

Ratio 1.60

Max Spree 20

Time 13 Hours

I want join Br Because I am really friend With Herc And This family sems good about activity Skills And Respect, Since you Guys Are the Best i never see in Ls So I can help with turf if is needed And i want you guys For let this Clan grow up And be' the top 1.

Thanos for taking time to read all of my application, I will be' Waiting for Votes and Of course comment N.n

Sincerely SireSeiLaMiaIdola.

15 hours ago, SireSeiLaMiaIdol said:

Paragraph 1 

Hello  my name is Michael ingame name is SireSeiLaMiaIdola

I am a bit old Player in game, I am from Italy I speak english italy.

Comnunication Skills so do not worry about it, My discord is REYLOQUENDOITA#5936,

About Personal Information, I am 15 Years Old, And i play Samp since from 2014, I Play it Only for duel And Chill with my friend, About my Skills I dont have i am just good.

Paragraph 2

I frequenti the server, for 4/5 hour every day, about The weapons,/ skill rate that i use;

Cbug (8/10)

Desert Eagle (7,5/10)

Shotgun (8/10)

M4 (7,5/10)

Sniper (9/10)

About my fav activity is, Attack grove street or enjoy the arena.

Paragraph 3

Well i am kinda new so I didnt meet All Br member, I just frequent Herc/Ryder And i dont talk Too much I just chili fight with them but when is needed i talk,

Bana I Got 1 With speed hack With another account But now I play normal.

About Warnings I didnt got 1.

My game stats are 

Point 550

Credit 600

Kills 550

Deaths 978 (I got to be' bullied from hacker)

Ratio 1.60

Max Spree 20

Time 13 Hours

I want join Br Because I am really friend With Herc And This family sems good about activity Skills And Respect, Since you Guys Are the Best i never see in Ls So I can help with turf if is needed And i want you guys For let this Clan grow up And be' the top 1.

Thanos for taking time to read all of my application, I will be' Waiting for Votes and Of course comment N.n

Sincerely SireSeiLaMiaIdola.

Make your own thread.