Sign in to follow this  
Yeremi_Arrieta

BR Application!

Hi, my name is Yeremi_Arrieta , im 20 years old and im from Dominicana. i can speak some language like /english/some italian and can understand spanish. I have been playing samp since 2011 started with CNR gamemode, i still play it till now but i also played many other gamemodes starts from 2014 i have join a TDM server.. in 2015  i started to play stunts such as Race deathmatch/ Easy race deathmatch/ Derby/ Zombie/ Base jump... but i have stucked with race deathmatch till now  in 2016 i did stop playing CNR gamemode as it was so boring for me to keep playing it, so i kept stunting and stunting till 2017, i have joined a server which is called (Superdanova) where im a lead server manager RP, which is skinhit. in 2019 i have joined back to the CNR gamemode where im a Server Council and TDM where im a Server Manager... I have been invited here by mike23, he is one of my best friends and also one of my admins in MG server, so he has invited me and i kinda started to play here everyday since i joined because i liked how the server is and have been enjoying it, I have a good activity as well i usually play when i wake up/nights and in the morning starts from 3AM, 

Paragraph :

My fav weapons are shotgun and deagle but im also good with combat shotgun.

Deagle: (8/10)

Shotgun: (8/10)

Combat shotgun: (7/10)

M4: (8/10)

Sniper: (7-7/10)

C-Bug accuracy: Well, i would say (7.5/10) it also depends on my mood.

Paragraph :

I haven't been warned/banned... About my relation

OFF-TOPIC: 

On 10/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, DeadPooL said:

Sorry for post here but the player has been banned.. xD

As far i see, his main account isn't banned but in case he was banned in any of his alternative accounts, let me know.

ON-TOPIC: 

I will ignore the fact you are Mike's friend. Your applications seems to be incomplete (lacks Paragraph 4), you must fix that and also improve your in-game ratio as much as you can.

Pending.